Monday, August 04, 2008

Olympic Torch is coming!

The Olympic Torch is making it's last stop before going to Beijing in our city! It's not because we live right next to Beijing. It is because the Chinese government wants to show their support to the earthquake region. Anyway, I've been doing my research on where is it going to be and when. They are trying to keep the details of the torch's whereabouts on the down low, but I'm intent on getting the scoop. We know it is going to come through her tomorrow, but just don't know exactly where and when. I'm planning to dress my kids in their "I Love China" shirts with Olympic flags in hand, and hope the guards will let the cute little foreign kids in to see the Olympic Torch. (For those of you who live here or have visited, you know that 1 little foreign kid is hard for anyone to resist...so 3 in "I Love China" T-shirts will be simply irresistible...or at least I hope so.)

No comments: