Thursday, September 02, 2010

10 years ago…what a day!

The past 10 years have flown by so fast!  10 years ago (way back in 2000) I married the most awesome guy I know.  You may know him for his striking good-looks and very fun personality, but he is also the most tender, loving husband, daddy and friend that I could ever have imagined.

 

Here are some pictures from that fun day 10 years ago in Wetumpka, Alabama. It was one of the very best days in my life.  I remember Travis and I talking on that day about how overwhelmed we were by the love that all our family and friends showed us on that day…and I still feel that way today when I think about our wedding day.

Here are some pictures to take you back to that beautiful September day.

travis & sonya outside in the courtyard

wedding party in front of church during the ceremony

travis & sonya walking down the aisle

sonya and parents in courtyard

travis, sonya & travis' mom

wedding party in front of church stacked

Happy Anniversary Travis! 

5 comments:

trecia said...

Love it!! just glad to see there was someone with as many bridesmaids as me!! and I wasn't in it because I was so prego!!Happy Anniversary, the pics look great, what a fun day!

Donna said...

Happy anniversary! Such nice pictures...

hannah said...

You look the same 10 years later! What a happy day! Love y'all!

The Scott family said...

happy anniversary!

laura said...

Happy Anniversary Sonya and Travis :)
I loved seeing all the pics!

We miss you guys and look forward to seeing you in January!